The story so far…
The eLearning eXperts was founded in 2007 by instructional designer Karen Moloney who wanted to create quality eLearning solutions that achieved real results for both learners and organisations.
And we did.
And we worked with some amazing clients.
And we won heaps of awards in the process – yay!
In 2015, after 23 years in the eLearning industry and 8 years in business, Karen decided to take The eLearning eXperts in a new direction by re-launching the brand as a career development hub for eLearning professionals.
Our goals in creating this hub are to:
- make it easy for learning professionals to find courses, events and resources that will help develop their skills and knowledge in the eLearning space
- enable professionals to be recognised for their talents and advance their career
- assist those hiring for eLearning roles in choosing quality resources that add value to their teams and organisations
- raise the bar on the standard of eLearning design and development now and into the future
- create a vibrant, knowledgeable, supportive community that will help develop the eLearning eXperts of the future.
So that’s what we’re doing now.
And we’re excited.
And we hope you will join us.
P.S. If you are here because you are looking for an eLearning vendor to assist with your project, we no longer provide those services but can put you in touch with some people who do, so please contact us.