Kelly used curation as an integral part of the learning strategy and in this video case study she answers the following questions for us:
- Who were the target audience and why curation?
- What learning needs were best met with a curated approach?
- What are the core elements that we need to be considering as part of a curation strategy?
- What upskilling of your learning team was required – did you pre-educate them or let them learn as they went?
- How did you decide to publish and socialise content?
- How was your curated content packaged for delivery to the learner?
- What content types were most popular or worked best for your audience?
- In terms of introducing curation as part of everyday learning in the organisation, what were the main:
- Do you think curation can work for learning in any type of organisation?
- Where do you think the challenges around curation will come in the next 3 years?
- If you could do it all again what would you do differently?
- What’s your final bit of advice for anyone looking to start curating for their learners?
If you would like to access a downloadable copy of the case study with resources discussed in the video click here.
Do you have any tips to share on integrating curation as part of a learning strategy? If so, please share in the comments below.