Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre - Brisbane, QLD, Australia
EVERYONE'S FAVOURITE LEARNING DESIGN EVENT IS BACK. IT'S LIVE, IT'S ENGAGING & IT'S AFFORDABLE!
The best learning design day brings together the best ID minds, technologists and design influencers for a one-day content packed summit where they will share their best-kept secrets and more.
The following speakers have been confirmed and we are continuing to add to the program:
- Dr Melissa Bordogna - Engagement & Scenarios in eLearning Design
- Darren A Gray - Write Producible eLearning Video Scripts
- Mark Robertson - Designing Next Generational Learning Environments
- Colin Cassidy - The Power of the Human Voice in eLearning Design
- Nick Petch - Stories of Learning Experience Design from within a Digitally Driven Environment of People & Culture
- Deborah Coram - Reinvent your Policies by Designing Interactive Practical Learning
- Candice Mesecke - TBC
- Peter Clowes - Designing for Learning in Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Gerard Friel - A Primer for Game-Based Learning Design
- Dominic Sebastian - Designing for the Digital Learner
- Cathy James - Instructional Design for Online Assessment Questions
- Zack Harvey - Building Video Capability in your Learning Team
- Jacinta Penn - When to use Virtual Reality Training and Augmented Reality Performance Support
- Kristen Bull - Designing Cool Induction Projects @ Medibank
- Veronica Budnikas - Practical Design Techniques to Personalise your eLearning Course
- Ray Joeh - Storytelling in eLearning Design using Old Style Comics
To find out more about the agenda and speakers, please check out our website.
To return to the calendar where you left it, select the open tab in your browser
To return to the calendar on the current month, click here